UA-108708875-1 A Sifted Life: You Know What?

Friday, July 24, 2026

You Know What?

I want to know you 

 

I don’t do small talk well. I mean, I *can* talk about the weather and how your week has been and how tired we both are. But I won’t feel we’ve connected. And I won’t feel we’ve deepened our friendship. 

💭I want to hear about your dreams and goals and struggles to reach them. 

 💭I want to hear about your small victories and big defeats and all the steps in between. 

💭I want to hear about the things that matter to you and the things that hurt you and I want to remember them. 

💭I want you to feel safe enough to share tears, fears, and secrets and not only laughter. 

💭I want you to know love and encouragement and accountability. 

💭I want more than “I’m fine” and “no worries.” 

💭I want you to know I see the truth in your eyes despite the smile on your lips. 

 I want you to know you’re worth knowing. And I want to know you better.

No comments:

Post a Comment