It may be your time to shine!
We’re at the tail end of autumn. This is probably my favorite moment every year. Leaves are plied on the ground, entire trees are bare. But those that still have leaves are putting on their greatest display. Their color did not fade with the length of autumn. No, these trees held back. They let others shine first. And those first colors were beautiful - but they now lay on the ground, dry and brown. By waiting their turn, these are the colors that will be awed over and remembered. These are the leaves that will leave a mark on souls, a sight for sore eyes, if you will. And I get to see it. I get to be a part of this moment and remember it forever.
And as with most things in life, there’s an application here. We can all think of a time when someone shined first/bigger/better than us. Strangely some people with similar talents and skills are overlooked and passed by for someone else. But I would dare say, there is still time. There is your time. To take your turn to shine. To be the one noticed when the others have faded into the background. To have your moment of radiating the beauty within you and touching the souls of those around you.
These trees will only be seen in person by a few. My vantage point means that I will see many that others won’t. And I’m missing views that others see. But what a view I have! Front row and cheering!
For those of you in my point of view, I’m in the front row. I’m watching. I’m
cheering you on. I’m so thrilled to see your moment shine and have the memory “I was there for that. I got to be a part of that!” Do not be discouraged because it may be the autumn of your life. It’s one of the best seasons there are. In fact, it’s my favorite .

No comments:
Post a Comment