UA-108708875-1 A Sifted Life: Give It Away

Friday, July 24, 2026

Give It Away

 You are made for others

What's your best feature? You immediately have an answer, right? What if I said, "What's your gift or talent?" What is that one intangible thing that you do - that creative niche that doesn't exist until you do it? Maybe you're an amazing cook or an organized OCD housekeeper. Maybe you're an awesome driver or a great bookkeeper or painter or writer or speaker. Maybe you are athletic or patient or studious. Anything come to mind? 

Now, how can you use that personal attribute as a passion? How can you use that unique skill as an outreach? I challenge you to first identify your intangible specialty and then stretch it into a way to minister to someone else. Or several someones. Many times we use what we're given to meet our own desires. A lot of times we use what we're given to meet the needs of those we like or love. What if you used your individual passion to meet the need of someone truly in need. I know I've been in need before. In need of a meal or a ride. In need of patience or tutoring or financial organization. In need of feeling alive or useful or appreciated. How amazing would it be to take what we have been freely gifted with and give it away? Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment